You know a while back you went off Darren quite a bit? Well i can see what you were saying now cause, once again, i dont have any feelings for him.

With all this talk of the Chat which is goin on with the fanclub, I dont feel the need to be there after all. There are some people totally ripping their hair out, making sure their pc's and the programs are working fine and just dropping into the chatroom, praying he is dropping by. But i dont feel the need for that. Maybe it is because i cannot download the programs for it, i dont know.
I also havent listened to savage garden or darren hayes for a few weeks now (counting at about 9) i know there is no rule that says u have to listen to him but it feels odd. I know i am ramlbing but no one else will listen *doesnt blame you if you dont either*

[img]frown.gif[/img]